Mere sapnon ki rani kab aayegi tu
Aayi rut mastaani kab aayegi tu
A song every Pakistani Man sings for their Sapno Ki Rani, but reality hits them hard when they don’t end up marrying their sapno ki rani after all and here is why:
- In kaam kay liye na dimagh hai aur na ee time. Pakistani Men will make every girl believe that they are their “Sapno Ki Rani” but they hardly get serious about any girl.
- Jab ehsaas ho jata hai and dil ki baat maan letay, it is already too late for them since their Sapno Ki Rani is already happily married by then.
- Paisa kamao gay toh sapno ki rani kay amma abba manein gay. Guess, abhee ap ko aur baray hona hai.. Kab tak papa ki kaamai aur gaari peh guzara karo gay.
- Jigar aur yaari sab peh bhaari. If your friends don’t approve of her… Seems like you’ll never be able to get married.
- Pehlay behno ki shaadi hogee aur phir baray bhayon ki…MAMA PAPA!! Meray sapno ki raani ki jawani chalee jaye gee aur tab tak us ka toh honeymoon bhe hochuka hoga aur aik adad bacha bhe.
- Agar maan bhe letay hain apkay mama papa… Larki kay papa ka saamna karna is another big trial for Pakistani Men.
- Sapno Ki Ranis are like fishes swimming in a pool of sincerity. Pakistani Mardon ko hazam nae hoti itni sincerity and they run after bad and naughty girls.
- Poondi all the way.. No commitments, statements or waste of time. Pakistani men just consider this to be better than a relationship.